HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
How can you Spread the word?   Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

How can you Spread the word?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: How can you Spread the word?    How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

The following message can be sent in as a message, so that all fans can be aware of the movement. Participation is important and vital to our cause. this is a message that will bring people in to Heroes Fans Unite. Intended for regular members of other groups anywhere on the net.

Copy and Paste the following message into a new document and add your own name. Save and Copy again, and you can continue pasting it into new messages as you go. . Thank you for all your help.make sure the subject line follows our MOTTO like this:

Subject line:
Save Heroes, and Save the World! Join the Movement

Calling all heroes fans! yes, if your reading this, that means you.

My name is (INSERT YOUR NAME), die hard, wont give up fan. please help me save heroes.

I would like to have a link from every heroes group. this a group to join all groups in a demonstration of how important heroes is and will be to us.

I am leaving a link here to my own group, please join in and petition the other networks to pick up the series and save it from a horrible death.

G4 is airing all the seasons! Please help us boost ratings one more time by launching an all out MUST WATCH event. further details on my group pages.

https://heroesunited.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Thanks everyone for your participation in advance.

(I exspesialy want to invite group owners to contact Corrina Clark directly Wink I have a plan. No BS, No Drama, Just good people that love heroes as much as I do.)

Last edited by Heroes United on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: How can you Spread the word?    How can you Spread the word?   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Update:

Heroes is now on G4! Help boost the ratings! If everyone that can use a DVR please record it and watch within 24 hours. times and channels can be added under event sign ups by any member. Help keep the rest of your area aware.

Ratings can save Heroes, and we wouldn't even need Donation if everyone participates!

Support NBC's Heroes. Don't hate, negotiate. We are all in this together.
Sorry NBC, we cannot control our members bans on the new line-up. We will however support the purchase of your Heroes Merchandise, Gladly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541

How can you Spread the word?
Page 1 of 1