HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?

Go down 
+3
Tarot1
polybi
Heroes United
7 posters

What would you do, if you were part of the group that 'Saved Heroes'. If you were going to make a difference.. what would you do with it?
Make movies
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_lcap22%If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Keep the series Alive on TV
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_lcap22%If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Keep the series Alive online
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_lcap0%If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
End it all with a wrap-up
 22% [ 2 ]
Organize a Movement and Bail out NBC and ask them to do A, B & C
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_lcap0%If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Organize a Movement and Buy the Rights and Donate to another Network
 0% [ 0 ]
Organize a Movement, buy the rights, and Make it Fan Owned and Operated
 22% [ 2 ]
Let it live on in syndication and later do spin offs.
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_lcap11%If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
None of these above, Here is what I would do;
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 am

If the Fans Ran Heroes..?If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 7hwy7at6

Topic taken from Heroes Fans Unite!!! the birthplace of Heroes United.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41629_1126873900_1647_q
Corrina Clark
What would you do, if you were part of the group that 'Saved Heroes'.
If you were going to make a difference..
What would you do with it?
I want to know what my members and fellow group and site leaders think..
Where do you stand?

Comments:

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41651_100001228343003_7318_q
Stu Leppo
B

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23110_567496905_7755_q
Claudia Ely
C

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 49222_1021340566_5810_q
Mandi Willett
I would say B too!!

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41466_100000247832954_9046_q
Isis Douglas
i pick F :/

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 49221_1190888178_9346_q
Benedique Vale Yalao
its a B for me

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Q764809381_653
Nathaniel Mason
H, A or B...not sure which order

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41398_100000205733012_8901_q
Maceo Boone
H in my book ... Since the fans are the ones that value the Heroes NBC Show, and are the main persons that notice small character and plot flaws taking the edge off the slacking writers and producers, have someone write a letter to NBC demanding that the writers of the show allow only ONE more season. ONLY ONE. If the season fails, then the end of Heroes FOREVER, but if it is a HIT once again, to allow the steps that MADE it a hit to continue and immediately make a MOVIE in which the assisting fans are compensated on a percentage of profits. The steps are...
1. Allow the fan/fans to work alongside with the writers of the show, and knowing that the fan is NOT there for the money, have the fan assist for A THIRD the pay of what ANY writer receives. This makes NBC happy and more inclined to agree.
2. The episodes that are completed are to be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 fans after being professionally evaluated. If there are any changes that are needed, to complete them and postpone the episode with specially designed fillers addressing any specific one character and the complete acquisition and extent of their powers.
3. Rename the Heroes show ... Heroes - Resurrection. Marking the fan induced efforts to bring the Heroes show back from the grave, in a sense.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Q1851862297_6265
Brittani Johnson
B - as a miniseries, not a full series. Just enough to wrap it all up and give us closure.

Mandi Willett
I agree with Maceo....he has a good point in bringing the fans together and to be apart of it!! What is so wrong with just ONE more season? We all supportive fans deserve an Final season if that's what it takes!!!

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 27420_1514280358_5239_q
Korinne Breed
B. I agree with Brittani.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41398_100000205733012_8901_q
Maceo Boone
Awww... Thanks Mandi. The time management needed to get done what I envision needs someone who's honestly motivated to do something that NO ONE has the guts to do. That no one is us fans. I honestly don't have the time, I'm lookin' for a new job. But I can be damn CERTAIN that I can write 30 episodes that the whole world would love to be a part of. I'm just not a professional and have no professional training. That's what's wrong with corporate America. Unless you have it on paper that you are a professional, no one CARES who you are. WE ARE THE F'KIN FUTURE OF HEROES!!! So we need to start acting like it!!! EVERYBODY!!! Move forwards to resurrect a story that has the potential to be the next best thing since X-Men '85. (Random Year - Sorry I got a bit carried away)

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 48909_561360785_4030_q
Erik Smith
B. But I want to be showrunner.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41759_521287803_6888_q
Emily Jones
c

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23139_100000770233254_9499_q
Ironic Karma
b of course,, f is redundant, with nbc making enough money as it is from the program and merchandising,, why should their mismanagement of finance be our responsibility ?
so a movement with the purpose of continuing the series ,, this is the idea we started with and it is what we the loyal fans deserve,
TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE HEROES,, ALL OF THE FANS MUST COME FORWARD TOGETHER AND IN ONE VOICE DEMAND NBC HONOR OUR REQUEST AND CONTINUE THIS GREAT PROGRAM

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41467_1012621458_1048_q
Tasos Evliatis
B

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41635_530357277_4412_q
Mad-Hatter Cartwright
A - purely because Heroes would work better as movies now.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41658_1549097614_347_q
Alexa Renee Bishop
G, B, c Smile

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41377_100000048256270_4832_q

William Salsbery
I would go with B, even if it is not a full season just give us fans enough to have our show wrapped up and not have to sit around and wonder what might have happened. If the executives at NBC truely care about the fans then maybe reading enough about how the fans want Heroes back on the air then maybe they can cancel one of their stupid reality shows and put something worth watching back on TV.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 48751_100000055846148_1753_q
Amanda Gordon Marro
At this point i would settle for A, but would prefer B or C
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 49705_818575098_5663_q
Daryl Woodill
None of the above - i would keep it alive in syndication.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41764_82901550_763_q
Steve Grau
B.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23104_752930679_6322_q
Jenny Cook
b

• If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41629_1126873900_1647_q
  • Corrina Clark
  • I am so glad to get the responces.. I believe Heroes is the next star trek.. hmm

maceo~ we have actually already started implementing that into the admin discussions at Heroes United. "United" is becasue its just to complex to write " heroes fans from every group, site, page, forum, board, and wiki lol.

we so far have suggested a storyline donation section~ its just starting..
    we are waiting for some answers about what has to be legally changed in the story..etc.. in other words the rules.. from someone that matters.

eventually you will be able to post a story but no one but admins will be able to read it.. Someone you all love will be picking the storyline(s) chosen, but admins and moderators (group leaders and project starters) must agree with the decision releasing it to everyone might ruin the suspense of the story.

if we agree to give NBC the money we gather, there will be conditions to which it will be applied, nothing will be done without a contract.
    I vote that if NBC is not willing to accept our terms as a whole ( the ones we all ask for the most) then we opt the buy out and keep it alive on every media and for as long as the world needs Heroes.
    I already have asked that the at least the writer who's storyline is chosen be offered a position on the writing team (paid).

first we have to invest in ourselves and creatively get donations there is a discussion at Heroes United about such (Ideas) anyone can post, start a topic, or get involved.
    than we look into investing the money ourselves into the Series and buy it out. rights contracts and all. something like Heroes United Universal lol.. and fund it ourselves.

Congratulations everyone.. you have started a movement. there are also discussions here.. because this group is the birth place of Heroes United. and you group members many group leaders yourselves are the reason we have come so far, so fast.

If you would like to add a comment please do so. We would love to hear what you say. You may change your vote and post as many times as you like. But please only one vote per person, alter ego's are not allowed to sway the vote. If a member is found doing this they will loose privilages and maybe even thier membership. We are all Fans Here, lets be friendly and help each other.

Last edited by Heroes United on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 am

I cast my vote. and Maceo Boone
I like the name "Reserection" that seems very fitting..
that has deffinate story writer possibilities. makes me think just hearing it.

who else likes it.. or would like to offer another creative storyline title..

as far as donations go.. we would like to cut this cost by asking members if they happen to have some of the things we need to start the creative ideas we have

*T- shirts are good.. and I remember seeing a screen printing package available on TV that you could order.. would anyone like to donate thiers or use of it to the cause. We can then only need to come up with the pattern or design mold and order black shirts in bulk as well as pay for the supplies. etc.. for now.
we could set up a donation ring by giving them away for a 20-40 dollar donation.

*another Idea was bumper stickers that said "Save Heroes, and Save the World!
I thought these would be great to have at the Convention.. people could walk around same as shirts and gather donations..
I never made a bumper sticker and wouldn't know where to begin.. so if you have knowledge and want to add something.. please do..

all ideas are welcome.. no idea is too big or too small.
Back to top Go down
polybi
polybi

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Ok...the most realistic thing would be what may happen anyway...a series of TV or theatrical movies based on the characters.

Buying out NBC is not realistic....unless you have $100 million stashed away somewhere.

I don;t like the ending it all because that would be too finite.

Online might work, but it would be done cheaply and the production vaules would not be as good.
Back to top Go down
http://heroesfirst.blogspot.com/
Tarot1
Facebook Group Leader
Facebook Group Leader
Tarot1

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm

I'd do B C so I hadda check the last one "I" if I counted right

Last edited by Tarot1 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miscounted)
Back to top Go down
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Tarot1 wrote:
I'd do B C so I hadda check the last one "I" if I counted right

that is close to E as well ( I may not have worded it so well) its meant as any combination there of)
Back to top Go down
WoundedWolfgirl
Area Captain
Area Captain
WoundedWolfgirl

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 am

B. Just one season, even a shortened one, so the various loose ends can be wrapped up (I think I just mixed metaphors there, but no matter).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WoundedWolfgirl
Daniel416

Daniel416

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

My first choice would be for the series to continue with another FULL season of heroes as it would last longer than a 2-4hr movie but i'll be happy too if a movie was made i'll take anything right now at this point cause everything else on TV SUCKS I REALLY HOPE HEROES COMES BACK FROM ANY ASPECTS OF EITHER A MOVIE, MINI-SERIES, 13 EPOISODES, OR A FULL SEASON 5. ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Lizzy

Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

I would to do B and C. I hope Heroes come back as a Movie or Miniseries!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revadark
Marcuswe

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:31 pm

I would do either b or d, i would like to see it come back as another season, but a mini-series would also be good as well, id rather see it as a series again then a movie, but ill take anything if it can wrap it up in a good way
Back to top Go down
ahh

PostSubject: B AND F   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

I would pick B and F
Back to top Go down
Matthew Roy
Administator
Administator
Matthew Roy

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:31 am

Heroes United wrote:
If the Fans Ran Heroes..?If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 7hwy7at6

Topic taken from Heroes Fans Unite!!! the birthplace of Heroes United.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41629_1126873900_1647_q
Corrina Clark
What would you do, if you were part of the group that 'Saved Heroes'.
If you were going to make a difference..
What would you do with it?
I want to know what my members and fellow group and site leaders think..
Where do you stand?

Comments:

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41651_100001228343003_7318_q
Stu Leppo
B

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23110_567496905_7755_q
Claudia Ely
C

Mandi Willett
I would say B too!!

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41466_100000247832954_9046_q
Isis Douglas
i pick F :/

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 49221_1190888178_9346_q
Benedique Vale Yalao
its a B for me

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Q764809381_653
Nathaniel Mason
H, A or B...not sure which order

Maceo Boone
H in my book ... Since the fans are the ones that value the Heroes NBC Show, and are the main persons that notice small character and plot flaws taking the edge off the slacking writers and producers, have someone write a letter to NBC demanding that the writers of the show allow only ONE more season. ONLY ONE. If the season fails, then the end of Heroes FOREVER, but if it is a HIT once again, to allow the steps that MADE it a hit to continue and immediately make a MOVIE in which the assisting fans are compensated on a percentage of profits. The steps are...
1. Allow the fan/fans to work alongside with the writers of the show, and knowing that the fan is NOT there for the money, have the fan assist for A THIRD the pay of what ANY writer receives. This makes NBC happy and more inclined to agree.
2. The episodes that are completed are to be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 fans after being professionally evaluated. If there are any changes that are needed, to complete them and postpone the episode with specially designed fillers addressing any specific one character and the complete acquisition and extent of their powers.
3. Rename the Heroes show ... Heroes - Resurrection. Marking the fan induced efforts to bring the Heroes show back from the grave, in a sense.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Q1851862297_6265
Brittani Johnson
B - as a miniseries, not a full series. Just enough to wrap it all up and give us closure.

Mandi Willett
I agree with Maceo....he has a good point in bringing the fans together and to be apart of it!! What is so wrong with just ONE more season? We all supportive fans deserve an Final season if that's what it takes!!!

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 27420_1514280358_5239_q
Korinne Breed
B. I agree with Brittani.

Maceo Boone
Awww... Thanks Mandi. The time management needed to get done what I envision needs someone who's honestly motivated to do something that NO ONE has the guts to do. That no one is us fans. I honestly don't have the time, I'm lookin' for a new job. But I can be damn CERTAIN that I can write 30 episodes that the whole world would love to be a part of. I'm just not a professional and have no professional training. That's what's wrong with corporate America. Unless you have it on paper that you are a professional, no one CARES who you are. WE ARE THE F'KIN FUTURE OF HEROES!!! So we need to start acting like it!!! EVERYBODY!!! Move forwards to resurrect a story that has the potential to be the next best thing since X-Men '85. (Random Year - Sorry I got a bit carried away)

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 48909_561360785_4030_q
Erik Smith
B. But I want to be showrunner.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41759_521287803_6888_q
Emily Jones
c

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23139_100000770233254_9499_q
Ironic Karma
b of course,, f is redundant, with nbc making enough money as it is from the program and merchandising,, why should their mismanagement of finance be our responsibility ?
so a movement with the purpose of continuing the series ,, this is the idea we started with and it is what we the loyal fans deserve,
TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE HEROES,, ALL OF THE FANS MUST COME FORWARD TOGETHER AND IN ONE VOICE DEMAND NBC HONOR OUR REQUEST AND CONTINUE THIS GREAT PROGRAM

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41467_1012621458_1048_q
Tasos Evliatis
B

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41635_530357277_4412_q
Mad-Hatter Cartwright
A - purely because Heroes would work better as movies now.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41658_1549097614_347_q
Alexa Renee Bishop
G, B, c Smile

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41377_100000048256270_4832_q

William Salsbery
I would go with B, even if it is not a full season just give us fans enough to have our show wrapped up and not have to sit around and wonder what might have happened. If the executives at NBC truely care about the fans then maybe reading enough about how the fans want Heroes back on the air then maybe they can cancel one of their stupid reality shows and put something worth watching back on TV.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 48751_100000055846148_1753_q
Amanda Gordon Marro
At this point i would settle for A, but would prefer B or C
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 49705_818575098_5663_q
Daryl Woodill
None of the above - i would keep it alive in syndication.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41764_82901550_763_q
Steve Grau
B.

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 23104_752930679_6322_q
Jenny Cook
b

• If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? 41629_1126873900_1647_q
  • Corrina Clark
  • I am so glad to get the responces.. I believe Heroes is the next star trek.. hmm

maceo~ we have actually already started implementing that into the admin discussions at Heroes United. "United" is becasue its just to complex to write " heroes fans from every group, site, page, forum, board, and wiki lol.

we so far have suggested a storyline donation section~ its just starting..
    we are waiting for some answers about what has to be legally changed in the story..etc.. in other words the rules.. from someone that matters.

eventually you will be able to post a story but no one but admins will be able to read it.. Someone you all love will be picking the storyline(s) chosen, but admins and moderators (group leaders and project starters) must agree with the decision releasing it to everyone might ruin the suspense of the story.

if we agree to give NBC the money we gather, there will be conditions to which it will be applied, nothing will be done without a contract.
    I vote that if NBC is not willing to accept our terms as a whole ( the ones we all ask for the most) then we opt the buy out and keep it alive on every media and for as long as the world needs Heroes.
    I already have asked that the at least the writer who's storyline is chosen be offered a position on the writing team (paid).

first we have to invest in ourselves and creatively get donations there is a discussion at Heroes United about such (Ideas) anyone can post, start a topic, or get involved.
    than we look into investing the money ourselves into the Series and buy it out. rights contracts and all. something like Heroes United Universal lol.. and fund it ourselves.

Congratulations everyone.. you have started a movement. there are also discussions here.. because this group is the birth place of Heroes United. and you group members many group leaders yourselves are the reason we have come so far, so fast.

If you would like to add a comment please do so. We would love to hear what you say. You may change your vote and post as many times as you like. But please only one vote per person, alter ego's are not allowed to sway the vote. If a member is found doing this they will loose privilages and maybe even thier membership. We are all Fans Here, lets be friendly and help each other.
Attachments
If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? Download?action=showthumb&id=15behind_the_planet_desktop_wallpaper_40095 copy.jpg
I would save Heroes then let let us admins,fans take it from there!!..
(794 Kb) Downloaded 311 times
Back to top Go down
http://matthewroy36@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?   If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You were a member of the group that Saved Heroes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeroesUnited :: Heroes United Topics Forum :: Debate-
Jump to: