HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

Help I am lost, something doesn't work..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Help I am lost, something doesn't work..   Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 pm

IF You have a question, and need either an admin or a moderator to get back to you please ask it here.

We will be glad to help you.

~CC
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Matthew Roy
Administator
Administator
Matthew Roy

PostSubject: Re: Help I am lost, something doesn't work..   Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 am

Could you tell me how we are going to save heroes?
Back to top Go down
http://matthewroy36@hotmail.com
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: Help I am lost, something doesn't work..   Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:09 am

Matthew Roy wrote:
Could you tell me how we are going to save heroes?

Well first, familiarize yourself with the forums here.

we have plans, back- up plans.. and take the steps to save Heroes.

1) find a way to raise ratings for Heroes, via DVR or Nielsen box Friday, Monday and Tuesday every week, as well as take away NBC's ratings to ensure success. If you can't find a friend that can.

2) make a video petition, under petition resources. in fact do all of the petitions.

3) sign up under event sign ups. if there isn't an event already suggested, suggest your own. the video petitions will be played at the Heroes Fandom Conventions.

4) Say something nice about NBC because we are working with them to bring it back by any means possible.

if you look around the site, amongst the forums you will find lots of ways to help. you can also find others projects and add to the list.. we need to support each other.

by 'we' I mean every Heroes group, Forum, website, blog, wiki, fan page, or board. by Unification we can work on greater numbers.

also be sure to print out the tear out Flyer and post it all over your own town or city to spread awareness. there are still millions of fans out there that don't know it was canceled.

thanks

~CC
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help I am lost, something doesn't work..   Help I am lost, something doesn't work.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help I am lost, something doesn't work..
Page 1 of 1