HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome To the Group Leader Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Welcome To the Group Leader Forums   Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am

Heroes United Group Leader Forum

My Name Is Corrina Clark I am the Group Leader of Heroes Fans Unite and this Site, I am a mother of 3 and as of today have 115 members at my Group.

Heroes Fans Unite!!!

please take a moment and visit member:
PetrellibyNature tp register the group or site you created.

Message should include:

1) your group or site name:
2) a link to it
3) a picture that represents your group or site
4) number of members at group or site
5) group rep name
6) contact info to best reach for updates

or you can also post it yourself at the all sites and groups catagorized Forum.. it is still under construction and undergoing some updates at this time but you still can post. I can always move it to the proper location later.

Last edited by Heroes United on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Pete4L

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Group Leader Forums   Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi Its a great Idea uniting the various Heroes fans from the web.. something I had thought about but never had time to do... Good Luck with it all.
Pete (@weloveheroes)
Back to top Go down
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Group Leader Forums   Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

thank you pete4L.. I hope to have many more people registering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Group Leader Forums   Welcome To the Group Leader Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Group Leader Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeroesUnited :: Group Leaders Forum :: Group leaders Discussions-
Jump to: