HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Have some questions wld like your input Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

Have some questions wld like your input

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theReal_Rebel

theReal_Rebel

PostSubject: Have some questions wld like your input   Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 am

1) If Danko somehow knew Sylar hadn't killed Luke & ordered Sylar to hunt kill/ capture Luke would Sylar have allowed Luke to escape or turn him over to Danko?

2) Its a Brave New World with Specials outted by Claire--on TV-- my thinking is the US military, CIA,FBI , local Law enforcement would be interested in having Specials work for them. What do you think?

3) With Nathan dead Sylar has no direct in road to the White House so the 5YGone scenario is also dead?

I have more Questions but will submit them at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

PostSubject: Re: Have some questions wld like your input   Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

theReal_Rebel wrote:

2) Its a Brave New World with Specials outted by Claire--on TV-- my thinking is the US military, CIA,FBI , local Law enforcement would be interested in having Specials work for them. What do you think?

I will take the easy one.. lol..
2) I personally (just my opinion) I think its been done already in the storyline... you could do a continuation of where they left off and fill in gaps? or you could look at it differently.. I don't think the world would except them.. its human nature.. and I think they are somehow caught in a loop.. like a rift. they need to grow and add more depth to the people they are now. "where did they come from?" "how are they connected?" thats what stumps me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541
theReal_Rebel

theReal_Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Have some questions wld like your input   Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 am

Heroes United wrote:
theReal_Rebel wrote:

I will take the easy one.. lol..
2) I personally (just my opinion) I think its been done already in the storyline... you could do a continuation of where they left off and fill in gaps? or you could look at it differently.. I don't think the world would except them.. its human nature.. and I think they are somehow caught in a loop.. like a rift. they need to grow and add more depth to the people they are now. "where did they come from?" "how are they connected?" thats what stumps me.

Specials working within the gov't has only happened between as a secret agreement individuals between individuals i.e Matt and Audrey , FBI; Sylar and Danko, HLS.

That's not the same as federal and local govt's actively recruiting Specials to do jobs.

Its "human nature" for people not to accept minorities of all kinds , eventually we do.

The world doesn't have to accept Specials for gov'ts to use them.

Gays have been in the US military & gov't for years, they just haven't been "out" .

Similar attitude towards Specials.

Where did Specials come from?

Harvard paleontologist (also taught biology, geology and the history of science at Harvard) ,Stephen Jay Gould years ago demonstrated that evolution can happen relatively fast given certain circumstances.

Cladogenesis is an evolutionary splitting event in a species in which each branch and its smaller branches forms a "clade", an evolutionary mechanism and a process of adaptive evolution that leads to the development of a greater variety of sister organisms. This event usually occurs when a few organisms end up in new, often distant areas or when environmental changes cause several extinctions, opening up ecological niches for the survivors. An example of cladogenesis today is the Hawaiian archipelago, to which stray organisms traveled across the ocean via ocean currents and winds. Most of the species on the islands are not found anywhere else on Earth due to evolutionary divergence.

Cladogenesis is often contrasted with anagenesis, in which gradual changes in an ancestral species lead to its eventual "replacement" by a novel form (i.e., there is no "splitting" of the phylogenetic tree).

Perhaps Specials are humans adapting to a degraded enviornment;
or the product of a centuries long breeding program; or for that matter a reaction to cosmic events like an Eclipse.

[edit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have some questions wld like your input   Have some questions wld like your input I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have some questions wld like your input
Page 1 of 1