HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes!

Go down 

How Would you Rate this Group?
 * ( Not Active / Unsupported )
 ***** ( The BEST site EVER ~ Has everything I need )
View results
AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! Empty
PostSubject: Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes!   Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 am

Save the fictional facebook characters of Heroes! 41574_2254615854_5098_n
135 members
Admin: George Stephanis (Grove City)

Invite People to Join

Category: Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes
Description: Periodically, facebook does a sweep and randomly deletes the facebook accounts of Heroes characters. This group was made in response. It has a dual purpose.

1) It is for people who have befriended the fictional accounts of Heroes characters, and want to be kept up to date/notified whenever one gets deleted by the facebook police.

2) It is for the people behind the Heroes character's accounts, to use this group as a resource to re-establish themeselves quickly if their account is deleted.

If you join this group, you will be messaged when facebook deletes a character, and with information to befriend a heroes character when a new account is made, or when a deleted account is reestablished. I will also post relavant information in the recent news section.

So far, the list of deceased characters is:
Ando Masahashi
Peter Petrelli
Angela Petrelli
Claire Bennet
Manager Bennet
Brody Mitchum
Charlene Andrews
Hiro Nakamura

If anyone has anymore information on this subject they would like posted or messaged to group members, please feel free to message me (Candace Willmer) or Charlie (Charlene Andrews) or Eden McCain. Also, if you want to join this group, but you can't because you're already in over 200 groups, message one of us, and we'lll send you an invitation. As far as I know, you can still join groups over 200 that way.
Periodically, facebook does a sweep and randomly deletes the facebook accounts of Heroes characters. This group was made in response. It has a dual purpose.

1) It is for people who have befriended the fictional accounts of Heroes characters, and want to be kept up to date/notified whenever one gets deleted by the facebook police.

2) It is for the people behind the Heroes character's accounts, to use this group as a resource to re-establish themeselves quickly if their account is deleted.

If...

Privacy Type: Open: All content is public.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541

Page 1 of 1