HeroesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Heroes, and Save the World! ~ Join the Movement ~ Event Sign ups by Location ~ Don't just petition, get involved.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Official HEROES Page Empty
Latest topics
» Heroes fan fiction
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am by abbeyrose92

» HEROES to return to XBOX LIVE / Folding 1,000 Paper Cranes Event For Heroes
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm by Heroes United

» News and Updates
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am by Heroes United

» News from Kring, such as it is.
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm by Heroes United

» Create your own Twibbon
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm by Heroes United

» Tim Kring Reaches Out to 45 million fans.
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm by SiniZ

» Just to clarify some things.
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm by PetrelliByNature

» Color Up Our Site!!
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm by Pete4L

» How to sign up
Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm by HadeelSylar

Translator

Forum
Facebook Comments
Affiliates
free forum

Official HEROES Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroes United
Administator
Administator
Heroes United

Official HEROES Page Empty
PostSubject: Official HEROES Page   Official HEROES Page I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 am

Official HEROES Page N17174318188_5458
Basic Info

Network:NBC - Full Episodes Available Now @ http://www.nbc.com/heroes/video/categories/season-4/1159313/Season:4Genre:Drama

Detailed Info

Website:http://www.nbc.com/heroesSchedule:MONDAYS @ 9/8C ON NBCStarring:Jack Coleman, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Dania Ramirez, Milo Ventimiglia Written By:Tim Kring, Michael Green, Jesse Alexander, Jeph Loeb, Adam Armus, Kay Foster, Aron Coleite, JJ Philbin, Joe Pokaski, Chuck Kim, Joy Blake, Melissa Blake Directed By:Allan Arkush, Greg Beeman and various Plot Outline:From creator/writer Tim Kring (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") comes the Emmy and Golden Globe nominated "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. In its first season, "Heroes" was honored with a People's Choice Award, an AFI Award, a Multicultural Prism Award, the TV Land Future Classic Award and was named the TV Critics Association Outstanding Program of the Year. In addition, “Heroes” received Golden Globe Award, NAACP Image Award, WGA Award, Satellite Award and Emmy Award nominations.

After a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, seemingly calling forth a multitude of everyday men and women with special powers, Dr. Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving"), a genetics professor from India, continues to champion his father's theory that there are people with extraordinary abilities living among us. Claire Bennet, an indestructible high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Bring it On: All or Nothing"), must hide her ability from her peers while working to maintain her relationship with her father (Jack Coleman, "Dynasty"), a man of mystery who has a keen interest in people like her. Niki Sanders, a Las Vegas single mother (Ali Larter, "Final Destination") with astonishing strength – and a dangerous, amoral mirror image (Jessica Sanders) – struggles to support and protect her young son Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), a genius who can interact with electronic machinery through touch. Matt Parkman, a police detective (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") from Los Angeles, attempts to put his ability to hear the thoughts of others to good use. In Japan, Hiro Nakamura’s (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") ability to pierce the space-time continuum and manipulate time has empowered him to change the future, as he embarks on wild adventures with his best friend Ando Masahashi (James Kyson Lee, “Shutter"). Nathan Petrelli, a congressional hopeful (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") with the ability to fly, has his dreams dashed after failing to stop his younger brother Peter (Milo Ventimiglia, "Rocky Balboa"), a nurse with the ability to absorb the powers of others, from exploding over the New York City skyline. And after this violent clash in New York, the fate of Sylar, a manipulative serial killer (Zachary Quinto, "24") dedicated to violently collecting the extraordinary talents of special people, is unknown. Meanwhile, in the Dominican Republic, a young woman named Maya Herrera (Dania Ramirez, "The Sopranos") and her twin brother, plagued by her threatening ability, attempt to make the dangerous crossing to the United States in search of help. And Monica Dawson, another young woman (Dana Davis, "The Nine") with newfound special abilities, would give up everything to help the people around her. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world...

Joining Kring as executive producer are Dennis Hammer (NBC's "Crossing Jordan"), Allan Arkush (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") and Greg Beeman ("Smallville"). The drama is produced by Universal Media Studios in association with Tailwind Productions. (read less)
From creator/writer Tim Kring (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") comes the Emmy and Golden Globe nominated "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. In its first season, "Heroes" was honored with a People's Choice Award, an AFI Award, a Multicultural Prism Award, the TV Land Future Classic Award and was named the TV Critics Association Outstanding Program of the Year. In addition, “Heroes” received Golden Globe Award, NAACP... (read more)
Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/heroes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesUnited#!/group.php?gid=14602123541

Official HEROES Page
Page 1 of 1